- Sun Damage by Nikki Rae, Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour, The Saint by Tiffany Reisz — The three books that I added to my Favorites Shelf this month. They were all so good and each warranted 5 stars!
- Platinum by Miranda Lambert — I’ve had this album on repeat all month. I freaking love it! My favorite songs are Platinum, Automatic, and All That’s Left.
- Finding Carter TV Show — God, this show is SO ADDICTING. Even Brent’s hooked! (I think I’m behind on one episode, so don’t spoil anything for me!)
- Vinyl Ottoman — I LOVE this thing. We rearranged a bunch of furniture at the office recently, and now my desk is in a completely different place, so I’ve been giving my work space a bit of an overhaul. Along with a brand-new bulletin board system and a little bookcase, I also got this awesome ottoman for under my desk — it helps so much with the pain!
- Gravity Movie — I’ve actually seen this before (I saw it in theaters in 3D….it was AWESOME), but Brent hadn’t, so last week we watched together. Just as good as the first time! It’s probably in my top 10 (or at least top 15) favorite movies, actually.
- American Eagle Aerie Midi Yoga Shorts — I’ve had these for a few months, but I’ve been using them a ton lately. At the end of June, I was finally given to the okay to go back to the gym (since I’m now halfway through the year-long recovery period from the two surgeries I had last winter), and these are the perfect exercise shorts. They don’t ride up, they’re super comfortable, and they make my butt look cute! 😉
- Covergirl Peach Contouring Blush — My skin is really light, so the two darker peach shades on the left don’t really work for me, but I love the light peach color on the right side. It gives me face a bright peachy glow that’s great for summertime!
How was your July? What are some of the books that you’re planning to read in August?