Eee! Look at all these beauuuutiful books 😀 I made out like a bandit at my last trip to my local used bookstore!
- The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan: When I walked in the store and saw these books…I was SO HAPPY. I haven’t read this series yet, but obviously I’ve been hearing amazing amazing things about it for years. And the store just happened to have a complete set? Oh man. I lucked out. I can’t wait to get started!
- Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain: I’m actually not a huge fan of Bourdain’s, but I know that he’s a great writer and his stories are often interesting, so I decided to pick this up, after having his books be recommended to me by many people.
- The Paris Wife by Paula McLain: This one’s been on my TBR list for a while now, because so many people have said how amazing it is. And who am I to pass up on some good 1920s European historical fiction?
- Rebel Angels by Libba Bray: The last time I went to this bookstore, I found the first and the third books in this series. And this time when I went, I randomly found the second! How weird is that? Two lucky finds in one visit!
- I Am Not Myself These Days by Josh Kilmer-Purcell: This nonfiction memoir has been on my TBR list for a while, so I decided to pick it up when I saw it at the bookstore. I probably won’t end up reading this one for a while, but it always feels good to add something from my “to-read” shelf to my “TBR already own” shelf on Goodreads.
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins: I’ve read this one (obviously lol), but I’ve really been wanting to get some nice hardcover copies of the series, so when I saw this one just lying there, begging for a home, I knew that I had to have it! 🙂
When you’re at the bookstore, do you ever snag copies of books you’ve already read but want to own a copy of, or do you stick with all new-to-you books?