April has been going pretty well so far (as I’m writing this on the 15th)! I’m really happy with the amount of reading that I’ve gotten done, and I’m excited about all the books I’m going to get to start in May.
I ended up actually starting a bunch of series this month, so I’m going to try to cool it and let myself catch up on those before I add too many more. I don’t want to overwhelm myself with unfinished series!
And, like always, I’ll be sticking to my regular 2014 reading goals of 5 books from my TBR shelf + 1 cookbook + 1 nonfiction book.
5 Books from My TBR Pile:
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- The Selection Stories: The Prince & The Guard by Kiera Cass
- Sever (Chemical Garden #3) by Lauren DeStefano
- Hopeless (Hopeless #1) by Colleen Hoover
- China Dolls by Lisa See
- Fairyland by Alysia Abbott
- Mexican Everyday by Rick Bayless
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- The One by Kiera Cass
- Crash Into You (Pushing the Limits #3) by Katie McGarry
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin
- The Ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking #2) by Patrick Ness
- The Best First Kiss (Hopeless #1.5) by Colleen Hoover
- Pretties by Scott Westerfield
- The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead