My reading month for March hasn’t been going amazingly (but not horribly either), so I’m keeping my April TBR relatively small in case there ends up being some overflow of books that I didn’t get to from this month.
Starting a couple new series in March has been going well for me, so I’m adding a couple more into the mix! This month I’ll be starting the Uglies, Chaos Walking, and Mara Dyer series while also catching up on a few other ones I’m in the middle of, plus my regular 2014 reading goals of 5 books from my TBR shelf + 1 cookbook + 1 nonfiction book.
5 Books From My TBR Pile:
- Watercolor (Dragongly #3) by Leigh T. Moore
- The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) by Patrick Ness
- Uglies (Uglies #1) by Scott Westerfield
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin
- Sleep Donation by Karen Russell
- Elizabeth the Queen by Sally Bedell Smith
- Fresh from the Vegetarian Slow Cooker by Robin G. Robertson
- Fever (Chemical Garden Trilogy #2) by Lauren DeStefano
- Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry
- A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Something Strange and Deadly #2) by Susan Dennard
- The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead
- The Summer I Wasn’t Me by Jessica Verdi
Have you read any of these? What are you some books you’re planning to read in April?