Guess what? It’s time for another reading month! I love getting a whole new list of books to enjoy every month…and, even better, getting to cross the books off the list after I read them!
So, I went kind of crazy in February. I feel like I read more when I’m stressed out for some reason, and I was pretty stressed out this past month, so I ended up reading quite a bit. But even though I’ve been on a roll this year so far, I don’t want to pressure or jinx myself, so I’m going to keep my TBR relatively sane for March. If I end up finishing all these books — great! — maybe I can actually get some ARCs read or randomly pick something off my shelf! I’m totally not a mood reader but, hey, maybe I could start!
What I’m really excited for this month is to actually be starting some new series! All of December, January, and February I spent catching up on all the series I’m in the middle of. I made some amazing progress, as you can see from the list, so now I get to reward myself with three new ones — The Chemical Garden Trilogy, Bloodlines, and the Pushing the Limits series! My current plan in general for reading series is to read one book of them each month (my version of “marathoning” — not as hardcore as reading them all at once, but still solves the problem of my awful book memory), so you’ll be seeing the subsequent books in those series pop up in the next few monthly TBRs as well.
As usual, I’ll also be sticking to my 2014 reading resolutions of choosing: 5 books from my TBR, 1 nonfiction, and 1 cookbook.
5 Books From My TBR Pile:
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- The Seeds of Wither (Chemical Garden #1.5) by Lauren DeStefano
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
- Crossing the Line (Pushing the Limits #1.5) by Katie McGarry
- Adrian’s Lost Chapter (Bloodlines #0.5) by Richelle Mead
- Beyond Belief by Jenna Miscavige Hill
- The Fast Diet by Michael Mosley
- Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #3) by Chloe Neill
- Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1) by Richelle Mead
- Fear Nothing (D.D. Warren #6) by Lisa Gardner (I put the audiobook on hold at my library, but there’s like 30 people in front of me, so I probably won’t get it this month)
ARCs That Need to Be Read This Month:
Have you read any of these? What are some of the books you’re reading in March?