Last month was a crazy reading month for me! I can’t believe that I read so many books. I’m worried that I’m going to start to lose some steam, so I’m making this month’s TBR fairly tame. If I finish all of these — great! — I have plenty of ARCs that I need to catch up on to fill in the extra time.
Like in January, I’m following my 2014 reading resolutions and choosing: 5 books from my TBR, 1 cookbook, and 1 nonfiction.
Five Books From My TBR Pile:
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
- The Essential EatingWell Cookbook by Patsy Jamieson (this is also my monthly cookbook)
- Ask the Passengers by A.S. King
- Infinite Possibilities (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen #2) by Lisa Renée Jones
- Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack #3) by Suzanne Wright
- I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
All the Rest (Catching Up On Series):
- Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles #4) by Kami Garcia
- The Prince (Original Sinners #3) by Tiffany Reisz
- The Mistress (Original Sinners #4) by Tiffany Reisz
- Gabriel’s Redemption (Gabriel’s Inferno #3) by Sylvain Reynard
- The Awakening (Darkest Powers Trilogy #2) by Kelley Armstrong
- The Reckoning (Darkest Powers Trilogy #3) by Kelley Armstrong
- Agent 6 (Leo Demidov #3) by Tom Rob Smith
- Rogue (Croak #3) by Gina Damico
What are you reading this month? Have you read any of these books?