I wish I could say that I was more excited about this TBR. I don’t really know why, but I’m just not as into it as I was into my November list. I think I’ll probably change my mind once I start reading these books — because I know that I’ll probably like them all — I’m just not that interested right now.
Does that ever happen to you? Maybe that’s the downside of planning out what you’re going to read every month, I don’t know.
December 2013 TBR:
- Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Shadows (Lux #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
- Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
- Homecoming (Vampire Academy #6.5) by Richelle Mead
- Gone by Michael Grant
- This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
- The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp
- Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by David Levithan
- Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman