Weekly Wrap-Up is a post I share with you guys every Friday, in which I highlight all things bookish that I did in the past week — the books I read, the books I bought, books that I got from the library, and any posts that you might’ve missed.
Books I Finished This Week:
- Love You More by Lisa Gardner (audiobook)
- Strength by Carrie Butler
- The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
- Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
Books I’m in the Middle Of:
- Beautiful Broken Rules by Kimberly Lauren
- Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay
- 11/22/63 by Steven King
Books I Got from the Library:
No books from the library this week! Still trying to hurry up and finish the last of my October 2013 TBR books before I have to return them.
Books I Bought/Received:
I bought two books as presents for people for the holidays, but that doesn’t really count and I can’t tell you what they are because it’s a secret!